Tuesday, November 8, 2011

10 Day Challenge ... Day 1 Secrets


I want to write more and this is the perfect format for me to start with. I will probably do them all at once because I'm in that kind of mood. Thank you Emily for the inspiration.

1. I love kids! I just resent it when people expect me to love their unruly brats. There's nothing worse than someone trying to hand me their garbage pail kid when I did not ask to hold them.

2. Many people think I'm blunt, but you should hear what I keep to myself.

3. I used to horseback ride and I miss it terribly.

4. I kinda wish I was telekinetic, I even have dreams about it.

5. I fantasize "angrily" when I work out. People that have pissed me off get their asses kicked when I'm on the elliptical.

6. I actually failed the 8th grade, but tested high enough to move on to the next grade when my parents switched me over to private school.

7. I have the bad habit of thinking about the past and future when I am trying to fall asleep. I wish I could train my brain to stay in the present.

8. I dislike it when religious people try to force their beliefs on me but ... I hate it more when some Atheists act superior to those who have faith. It's obnoxious and unnecessary.

9. My Freshman year of high school, I dated a Senior mostly because I thought it was cool. Don't get me wrong, he was a great guy, but I thought I was the coolest for dating him. Ahhh, to be young and dumb.

10. My 14 year old self would kick my ass! I had more passion for causes and was way more organized and ... the list could go on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment