Tuesday, November 8, 2011

10 Day Challenge ... Day 4 Wants


Want : Verb - Have a desire to possess or do (something); wish for

1. I want to be healthy. I know this sounds simple and general, but it is not. I could write a whole post on what this means to me, but I think this one I will keep to myself.

2. I want an organized life. To me this means, mind, body, soul and home. The clutter drives me crazy, yet ...

3. I want balance. This is closely related to the previous wants, but it means shying away from my all or nothing and I want it right now attitude. What can I say? Old habits are hard to break.

4. I want to move into a place with a decent kitchen. It bugs me to no end that the two drawers I have in my kitchen are too small for a silverware holder. Ahhhhhhhhh!

5. I want to procrastinate less ... I'll start that tomorrow. All joking aside, there are so many things I want to do in life that I just let fall to the wayside because I've procrastinated too long.

6. I want to keep writing. I have so many thoughts in my head, it really is a jumble up there. I love writing, but my procrastinating nature does not. Time for me to win for a change.

7. I want to do yoga and meditate. I think it would help with the jumble mentioned earlier. Every time I've done yoga, I have been extremely relaxed. I definitely need more of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment