Tuesday, November 8, 2011

10 Day Challenge ... Day 5 Places


I took this part of the challenge as places I want to visit. They are somewhat varied, but all speak to me for different reasons.

1. I have always wanted to go to France. In the 9th grade, I wanted to take French, but figured Culture would be more well rounded. I should have listened to my gut. Oui!

2. My mother and paternal grandmother loved going to Italy together. My mom still talks about Italy like she grew up there. I for one would love to experience the culture, art and food first hand.

3. My husband went to the United Kingdom for a work trip and fell in love with it. Just hearing his stories and enthusiasm for the area made me add it to my places list.

4. I'm not sure when my longing to experience Greece started, but it has never waned. The water in pictures looks stunning and I love Greek food also. How can you go wrong with the place where Baklava originated?

5. I really want to go to Harry Potter World before it closes or I die. It seems like it would be magical to experience.

6. I have been to Las Vegas before, but my husband has not. I think it would be a blast if we went together. I also want to experience the Adult Entertainment Expo there one year. But, that part would be more for me than Paul. I still think I have better ideas for adult entertainment than what is out there right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment