Tuesday, November 8, 2011

10 Day Challenge ... Day 2 Loves


Aside from my obvious loves ...

1. I love my marriage, I know this seems like one of those obvious "of course you love your husband" ones, but it is not. I love that we have been married for 10 years and it is built on a strong foundation of friendship. We play and laugh together and I love that.

2. I love cooking, especially without a recipe. I love the adventure of putting something together from what is in the fridge and pantry.

3. Rainy day + Tea + Good Book = Major Love!

4. I love to take long baths while reading magazines (a harmless addiction).

5. I love horror movies! The excitement, the adrenaline rush, the fear ... I love it all.

6. I love a real Brunch, complete with Lox and Bagels and Mimosas.

7. I love my best friend Jessica's son to be, Holden. I love that Paul and I are his godparents slash guardians. He isn't even born yet and I love everything about him. I especially love how happy he has made his mommy. I can't wait to meet him!

8. I love being creative ... I'm not artistic, but I am creative. Stamping, painting pottery and writing brings me great joy.

9. I love music! I love going to concerts, making music mixes and discovering new music.

1 comment:

  1. Holden loves you too!!! :) I can't wait to meet our little guy!!! Love u!

    ReplyDelete