Tuesday, November 8, 2011

10 Day Challenge ... Day 6 Foods


Food Noun: Any nutritious substance that people or animals eat or drink, or that plants absorb, in order to maintain life or growth.

"Preach not to others what they should eat, but eat as becomes you, and be silent." - Epictetus

1. Kale ... I love it in any form, but my favorite is homemade Kale Chips

2. Chocolate ... I'm pretty sure this needs no further expanding.

3. Avocado ... Art in nature. I could eat avocado every single day and not get bored of it.

4. My Everything Vegan Cassarole ... It does not have a recipe (sorry) and it is delicious!

5. Cakes (for a big statement) and cupcakes (for a smaller indulgence) ... Both have endless possibilities. Cakes can be grand and cupcakes cute. Either way, I'll take them. Nothing quite says celebration like cake or cupcakes ... and Champagne.

No comments:

Post a Comment