Tuesday, November 8, 2011

10 Day Challenge ... Day 8 Films


I absolutely love the escape of watching a film. I've lost myself in so many over the years, it was almost impossible to pick just three, but I did.

1. Breakfast at Tiffany's - I wanted to be glamor girl Holly Golightly and heck she even found true love with her best friend Paul. Hmmmm sounds familiar to me for some reason ...

2. The Twilight Series - I have a very strong imagination, but these movies did the books justice in my opinion. I love them and don't really care what anyone (who isn't a fan of the series) has to say about it.

3. The Exorcist - I know this one does not really fit with the others, but this is where I first realized that I love horror movies. People are a little taken aback when they hear I was under ten years old when I watched this ... with my mom ... at night. But, I stand by it being a fantastic movie that sparked my interest with horror.

No comments:

Post a Comment